[Users] two issues: ser.cfg or openser.cfg and mysql password?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jun 23 09:47:45 CEST 2005

Hi Jose,

thanks for the feedback,

indeed there was the issue with the default config file in the packages
- the problem was already reported and fixed on CVS. Maybe we will
consider regenerating the packages.

now, regarding the default DB configuration:
    database: openser
    read-write user and pwd: openser / openserrw
    read-only user and pwd: openserro / openserro

I will take care a properly describe these in the INSTALL file for the
future.

regards,
bogdan