[Users] sems module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Jun 20 16:29:28 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am not a SEMS expert, but I think you should look at the code of
announcement module, it should be rather small and easy to code.

On the other hand, asterisk (http://www.asterisk.org) may be a very good
alternative, I know that there are extensions for * that let you run
external scripts very easy at different moments of a call. Maybe someone
else who has more experience with asterisk can help more.

A lot of informations about asterisk and SER you can find at:
http://www.voip-info.org

Daniel