[Users] creating postgres tables

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jul 28 10:07:11 CEST 2005

Hi Klaus,

there are a lot of tables which actualy belongs to serweb - they are
never used by [Open]SER. For it seams illogic to be created by [Open]SER
- these table should be added by serweb, if used.

Anyhow, as serweb doesn't support postgres (only mysql), I suggest to
remove completely this tables.

regards,
bogdan