[Users] hello

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jul 21 10:38:58 CEST 2005

Hi Iqbal,

Openser 0.9.[4,5] is compatible with the SER scripts (the other way
around doesn't work). Even so, there are some fixing in processing of
return commands - see
http://openser.org/pipermail/users/2005-June/thread.html thread.

Openser 0.10.x is no more compatible due the addition of
pseudo-variables in acc, avpops, tm, xlog modules.

You may run both ser and openser on them machine (but different ports
;-) ) - OpenSER installs in different directories than SER and the
installed files have different names exactly to avoid any overlapping
with SER.

regards,
Bogdan