[Users] Re: [Devel] openser roadmap

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jul 1 09:38:41 CEST 2005

Hi Dan,

For this purpose, you have to parameter for the register module:
    desc_time_order = "If set to 1 then all contacts will be ordered in
        descending modification time order. In this case the most recently
        updated/created contact will be used."
    max_contacts = " The parameter can be used to limit the number of
        contacts per AOR (Address of Record) in the user location database.
        Value 0 disables the check."

the description id copied from web doc:
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/0.9.x/registrar.html

regards,