[Users] openser with radius problem

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Wed Dec 28 08:09:39 CET 2005

hi all,
  I tried compiling openser with radius support. everything was fine. I did it according to radius howto mentioned in the iptel.org.
  The test for authentication was also ok. but when i try to start the openserctl, I get the following error in log:
  load_module: could not open module </usr/local/lib/openser/modules/acc.so>: libradiusclient-ng.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

  I googled old mailing list and found out that the LD_LIBRARY_PATH needs to be set. But i have no idea how and where to set this.
  can somebody pls help me understand this problem.
  thanx in advance
  jayesh