[Users] caller display

unplug maillisting at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 07:49:30 CET 2005

Do you mean using uac_replace_from function as below?

# replace only display and do not touch uri
uac_replace_from("1234","");

I have tried to place this function by including the uac module in the
main route just after if (msg:len >  max_len) { } .  However, it
doesn't work.  I can see there are two invite message from the
orginial code and the replaced code.  And the caller display in the
receiver end doesn't change to the replaced code.  How can I use the
above function to make it work?  Any examples?