[Users] pike module usage

Mon Dec 19 10:29:21 CET 2005

Hi!

I have a SIP phone sending a REGISTER request every second. I want to
block requests from this SIP phone for some time. I've read the docs but
IMO the configuration and usage is quite complicated. Can the pike
module be used to block this user? I'm not sure how to configure the
pike module to block the REGISTER (1 request per second) but to allow
proper dialing (e.g. a call setup may have 4 requests within one second).

Does the pike module count all requests received or only those requests
for which I execute pike_check_req()?

regards
klaus