[Users] Variables

Tim Klein tkpublic at timklein.fastmail.fm
Sat Dec 17 03:55:28 CET 2005

>I found something somewhere that said something like [si]$avp(name)
>or whatever. What the heck does [si] mean???

Was there a colon after the "[si]"?  If so, then I'll bet [si] was
just a regular expression meaning "either the letter 's' or the
letter 'i'".  My limited understanding is that every AVP reference
starts with either "i:" or "s:", depending on whether you're
referencing it by its integer name or its string-format name.  (The
latter is more human-friendly, but slower.)

Tim