[Users] LCR module Problem

Pepe jlbravo at quantumsistemas.com
Thu Dec 15 16:51:29 CET 2005

Hello,

    Im configuring Openser with LCR module and Im having an extrange
behavior, I have 2 gateways, GW1(preference1) and GW2(preference2),

                                                 GW1(pref.1)
                                            /                        \
            ClientA --> OpenSer                               --> Client B
                                            \   GW2 (pref.2)  /

When I call from Client A to Client B using GW1, all works fine, its the
same when hang up Client B or Client A, but when GW1 fail(I provoke it
changing codec) and use failure route (GW 2) then  if Client A hang up all
works fine, but the problem is when is Client B who hang up, its like a new
conversation, GW 2 send BYE to openser and Openser just send "503 Service
Not avilable - No gateways" to GW2, but doesnt send nothing to ClientA, any
idea ????

Thx in advance

this is my basic configuration( I have attached full config file):

route{

 if (!method=="REGISTER") {
  record_route();
 };

 if (loose_route()) {
  append_hf("P-hint: rr-enforced\r\n");
  route(1);
 };

 if (!uri==myself) {
  append_hf("P-hint: outbound\r\n");
  route(1);
 };

 if (uri==myself) {

  if (method=="REGISTER") {
   save("location");
   exit;
  };

    if (method=="INVITE") {
                   if (!lookup("location")) {
                         if (!load_gws()) {
                                 sl_send_reply("500", "Server Internal Error
- Cannot load gateways");
                                 return;
                         };
                 };

    if (!next_gw()) {
           sl_send_reply("503", "Service not available - No gateways");
                  return;
          };

  };
  };
 };

 t_on_failure("1");
 route(1);
}

route[1] {

 if (!t_relay()) {
  sl_send_reply("666","t_relay fallido");
  return;
 };

 exit;
}

failure_route[1] {

 if (!next_gw()) {
         t_reply("503", "Service not available - No gateways 1");
         return;
        };

 if (!t_relay()) {
  t_reply("666","t_relay fallido");