[Users] any howto for using mediaproxy with openser

unplug maillisting at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 11:36:39 CET 2005

Thanks!
I have tried nat-mediaproxy.5.0.cfg and gw-pstn.5.0.cfg with
modification.  However, none of them can work completely.

For nat-mediaproxy, I have mediaproxy1.4.2 installed and then follow
the document to adjust the parameter of the configuration file.  Then
there are 2 IP phones (A & B) connect (NAT) to the SIP server.  The
result is A can contact B but B failed to contact A.

For gw-pstn, the case is more worst.  A  & B is the internal IP phone.
 C is PSTN phone.  None of them can make a call to any other.

Just want to know anyone can make both configuration work.  Any tricky
action that needed to take care.  Please advise.