[Users] Multi Call Leg Accounting/Billing

Lenir lenirsantiago at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 05:38:09 CET 2005

Hello guys,

I read in the documentation for the ACC module that it supports multi
call-leg accounting via the use of AVPs, which comes in handing when doing
call forwarding. However, I've googled the way with all the keywords that I
could think of and I cant find an example of this feature. I understand that
you have to turn it on using:

modparam("acc", "multi_leg_enabled", 1)

modparam("acc", "src_leg_avp_id", 110)

modparam("acc", "dst_leg_avp_id", 111)

But it doesn't show or say when/how to use the AVPs. Can anybody provide a
sample snippet or their openser.cfg file to demonstrate how it's used?

Thanks in advance!

Lenir

P.s. perhaps put a sample config in the documentation. The one there doesn't
show how to use Multi Call-leg billing.