[Users] Can't create table './openser/pending.frm'

Maria Yndefors Maria.Yndefors at bredband.com
Tue Dec 13 11:31:08 CET 2005

Hallo,
I have tried to install openser and run into this problem when doing openser_mysql.sh create

creating database openser ...
ERROR 1005 (HY000) at line 215: Can't create table './openser/pending.frm' (errno: 4242)

I run Mysql server on another server and have set the variables in the .opensermyslqrc file

sbc2:/etc/openser# cat .opensermysqlrc
# File .opensermysqlrc included by openser_mysql.sh
# Set static variables to be used by the script

export SQL_HOST=195.54.xxx.xxx
export DBHOST=195.54.xxx.xxx
export TABLE_TYPE="ENGINE=NDB"
export SIP_DOMAIN=BREDBAND

When I do show tables in mysql I can see:

mysql> show tables;
+-------------------+
| Tables_in_openser |
+-------------------+
| acc               |
| active_sessions   |
| aliases           |
| dbaliases         |
| grp               |
| location          |
| missed_calls      |
| version           |
8 rows in set (0.02 sec)

some of the tables have been created.
Why could not the pending table be created?

Regards
/Maria