[Users] Limit simultaneous calls

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Dec 12 11:42:51 CET 2005

Hello,

you need to keep the state of the call. Openser is only transactional
stateful, not call stateful. You can develop a quick solution that will
query the mysql acc table and see how many INVITEs without BYEs are
there, but this solution is not reliable, if the caller or callee
experienced a network failure (BYE is never sent).