[Users] 302 and contact address new invites an request header..

Helge Waastad helge at smartnet.no
Mon Dec 12 10:04:12 CET 2005

Hi,
and thank's for your reply.
OK, I'll adjust my failure_route logging.

Regarding my second question, it turns out that my syslog was printing
out xlog's in wrong sequence.....or the childrens.

I'm logging all my checks, and
the xlog message for the ACK from gw (before the next INVITE) came right
after the INVITE.....

Sorry about that.

br hw

--