[Users] Re: [Serusers] Relaying and failure route - misrouted ACK

Stefan Prelle s.prelle at broadnet.de
Fri Dec 9 16:48:14 CET 2005

Am Freitag, den 09.12.2005, 16:37 +0100 schrieb Klaus Darilion:
> > sipp - the call generator with the standard scenario files for client
> > and server mode.
>
> I remember that I also had problems using sipp. This must be fixed in
> sipp (or maybe it is a configuration issue).. It does not use the
> Contact: URI as request URI for ACK.

Hm, a pity. I need it to do some load tests.

> It should work once you use a real client.

I'll try. Thanks so far.

> BTW: You can also use the lcr module for more flexible GW failover

My current solution is just a preliminary solution. In fact I already
had a solution based on LCR that even worked with sipp. Unfortunately my
'real' solution must handle 10-30 Million database entries and process
200 calls per second, while still providing failover possibilities.

After patching the SQL query in the lcr module to use a stored
procedure, I had it working for 1 Million database entries with LCR ...
but only for the first 300 to 500 calls, then the OpenSER lost the
connection to the database. That's why I'm currently working on a
solution that doesn't invole a database.

Regards,
  Stefan