[Users] RE: [Serusers] Limit simultaneous calls

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 17:41:32 CET 2005

We have implemented limits as a Radius control... take a look on the
'Exec-Program-Wait' attribute.
We use the free-RADIUS package and write some scripts that consult the ACC
DB, looking for INVITES without BYES 'from' or 'to' the envolved users... In
this way we can limit to 1 the simultaneous calls 'from' or 'to' each user.

Edson