[Users] Features support cfg file ?

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Sun Dec 4 16:34:58 CET 2005

The idea of using audio clips to notify users of various situations is
more of a PBX function than a PROXY function.  OpenSER, being a PROXY
doesn't natively support this, however, it works well with other
packages that do natively support this function.  I use a an Asterisk
box to provide audio clips.  Haven't worked with SEMS but I'll bet that
it can be used also.

An example of the important line to add in the configuration is below:

rewriteuri("sip:destination_busy at CLIP_SERVER_HOST:CLIP_SERVER_PORT");

Depending on the situation, you will also have to add an:

append_branch();

Hope this helps
Norm