[Users] AVPops trouble

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Aug 30 12:40:25 CEST 2005

Hello,

what version of openser do you use? If you use 0.9.x, the you must first
write the From uri in an AVP and then do the load based on it:

modparam("avpops", "avp_aliases", "fromuri=i:10")

avp_write("$from", "$fromuri");
avp_db_load("$fromuri","s:pai/$scheme0");
avp_pushto("$P-Asserted-Identity","s:pai");

If you are using the development version, then you can try:
avp_db_load("$from/uuid","s:pai/$scheme0");
avp_pushto("$P-Asserted-Identity","s:pai");

Anyhow, you should get some query in mysql log. If not, then something
else is wrong. Please check the syslog for error messages from openser.

Daniel