[Users] #DEFINE equivalent?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Aug 29 11:37:30 CEST 2005

Hi Kanakatti,

I'm for m4'ing  (for the moment) for two reasons:
    1) since we can do it with m4, I prefer to use the cycles for
something still missing;
    2) using dynamic parameters (like via AVPs) reduce the performance -
time to look for the AVP and most critical the impossibility of calling
fixup functions at startup (which will force to fix params at runtime,
for each processing).

regarding the record_route_preset() - do you use dynamic parameters or
dynamic rr URI?

regards,
bogdan