[Users] authentication in multi-domain

jayesh nambiar jayesh_1017 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 13:40:52 CEST 2005

hi all,
Thanx Klaus and Bogdan, for rectifying my idea about
using Openser in multi-domain environment. It did help
me a lot. But sorry to ask one more question regarding
the same issue.
How do we authenticate the clients in multi-domain
environment.
I beleive openser allows to add users with same
username in different domain!!
If so then is it required that, when a call is made to

such user the caller needs to specify the complete
username with domain.. I did not actually check how it

works but i thought just to clear the doubt.
And how do we authenticate the users registered in
different domains.
pls help me understand this..
Thanx a lot for previous responses.

Jayesh