[Users] BRANCH route support

Iqbal iqbal at gigo.co.uk
Wed Aug 24 17:32:41 CEST 2005

yeah, maybe more from a user perspective, because most of the time I
know what I want to do, just dont have a clue what function should be
used, or what its called, so a example of use maybe good.

EG like inv_timer, which was being discussed on serusers, now most
people may like to change timers, for IP --IP calling and have this
different to ip --> PSTN, but they may not know the using avp and
inv_timer does this, hence a example of use, could be noted...maybe
could have a tips and tricks section, where users may post.

Iqbal