[Users] failure route problem

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Aug 24 13:02:57 CEST 2005

Hi Klaus, Hi Juha,

I agree with Juha - failure route must catch all negative replies
disregarding its cause; also "487" is RFC compliant for cancelled
INVITEs, so we should stick to it.

secondly, I also see your problem and I agree that somehow, the admin
must have the possibility (via scripting) to deal with it.

I suggested a solution in a previous email (like t_check_status to be
able to check also the UAC codes and not only the UAS)... but no opinion
on this.....

regards,
bogdan