[Users] avp_write

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Aug 22 12:56:18 CEST 2005

Hi Richard,

for NAT traversal, will be more logic to have the media going directly
only if *all* branches have same IP with the src IP - you do not know
which branch will succeed and you can enable/disable RTP relay for all
or for none.

avp_printf() is able to print all branch URIs in a single AVP, but not
sure if this will help you.

regards,
bogdan