[Users] trusting src_ips using AVP

jayesh nambiar jayesh_1017 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 12:13:31 CEST 2005

hi all,
I went through the avp docs in voicesystem.ro and i
thought the source_ip trusting in multi domain
environment would be useful to me. I used permissions
to do this before, but i think multidomain support is
not possible in permissions module.
But I jus wanted to
know that on updating the table how does openser get
updated without restarting the server. Is there a FIFO
command or something. pls let me kno cause I did not
understand the example mentioned in the docs properly.
One more thing, Does Openser 0.9.5 support use_domain
parameter mentioned in the docs.
thanx..
jayesh