[Users] ruri, dset, branches ...

Mon Aug 22 09:41:13 CEST 2005

Hi Daniel!

Thanks for clarifications - one question left. I want to log all
destinations of a forked call, but not only the R-URI of these SIP
messages, but also the addresses to which the messages are sent (the
received paramter), Maybe we can update the $ds variable to also show
the received parameter if available, e.g.:

destination set: $ds=Contact: sip:klaus at 83.136.33.19:5060,
sip:klaus at 10.10.0.50:8718 (received:publicIP:port)

regards
klaus