[Users] ruri, dset, branches ...

Thu Aug 18 14:15:28 CEST 2005

Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Looking at this issue, I am wondering if worth to add the
> pseudovariables $dh and $dp for destination host and port ... Also I
> am considering to change a bit the $du reference so when the dst_uri
> is not set to point to request URI. Would be these changes usefully?

Hi Daniel!

This reveals another question: What is the difference between: request
URI, first branch, all branches, destionation sets .....

I used xlog to log all this pseude variables just before t_relay.

   first branch:    $br=sip:klaus at 10.10.0.50:8718
   all branches:    $bR=sip:klaus at 10.10.0.50:8718
   destination set: $ds=Contact: sip:klaus at 83.136.33.19:5060,
sip:klaus at 10.10.0.50:8718
   destination uri: $du=<null>
   request uri:     $ru=sip:klaus at 83.136.33.19:5060

In the above call scenario, there is just lookup() which reveals 2
contacts, one with public IP and one with NATed IP (received structure
used).

Can you please describe the difference of these variables?

- Why does the destination set contains the NATed IP instead of the
received-IP?
- Why does all branches only shows the first one?
- Why is the request URI different to the first branch?

regards
klaus