[Users] clienst behind same NAT

jayesh nambiar jayesh_1017 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 12:16:13 CEST 2005

hi all,
Thanx Klaus.
Sorry to ask a question again related to the same problem. I had already tried writing the avp_write after lookup but even that causes a problem.
When avp_write is done it writes the private IP address of the callee while the source_ip is the IP address of the NAT. I beleive this IP address is written because of the fix_nated_contact.
Again, when avp_check is done, it returns false and again the RTP session gets started. IS there any way out to this problem.
Thanx again..
Jayesh