[Users] ENUM behaviour issue

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Aug 10 17:06:31 CEST 2005

Hi there,

so, without messing with the order/priority of the records, we can go
for the following options:
    1) fork or not - use only first record (according to priority) or
use all of them;
    2) if fork - what kind of fork: serial or parallel (both respecting
the priorities)

does everybody agree with this frame?

regards,
Bogdan