[Users] mediaproxy problem

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Aug 10 16:55:59 CEST 2005

Jayesh,

the start point is to make a network trace of your call and look if the
SDP in properly modified - the INVITE to the
Foreign OpenSER must have in SDP in m= your IP and the same the reply
from your OpenSER to the client B...

this way you will see if the mediaproxy was correctly triggered.

regards,
bogdan