[Users] Force MediaProxy only in PSTN GW

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Aug 9 14:57:44 CEST 2005

Hello,

On 08/09/05 14:41, Ozan Blotter wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> I'm deleted many things in OpenSER and reconfigured it :
>
> * clients behind ADSL Routers so NATted clients, since we apply for
> forwarding for port 5060 in each modem, they can register with SER and
> they can talk with each others, voice traffic does not pass through
> OpenSER which is good and preferred :)
>
> * i have already set up mediaproxy but stopped it to make this
> experiment with OpenSER, but i will start it again for case :
> If a client needs to call PSTN, the voice should go from client to
> OpenSER (no MediaProxy) and from OpenSER to PSTN (MediaProxy)
>
> Is it possible to force SER to use MediaProxy just for case of PSTN
> calls simply ?

you can use mediaproxy for any call you want. Just use use_media_proxy()
function for those calls. For PSTN destinations you have to filter the
calls based on URI:

if (method==INVITE && uri=~"__pstn_prefix__") {
	use_media_proxy();
}

Mediaproxy module online documentation:
http://openser.org/docs/modules/0.10.x/mediaproxy.html