[Users] Trouble with freshly compiled OpenSer0.9.5

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Aug 4 15:28:04 CEST 2005

Hello,

I would suggest you to use init.d script for start/stop rather than
opnserctl. For suse you can find a sample init.d script in
packaging/rpm/openser.init.SuSE

The problem seems to be that fifo file is created using another
userid:groupid that the ones openser is running. Set fifo_user and
fifo_group to be the same as user (uid) and group (gid) of openser. Let
me now if this solved your problem.

Daniel