[Users] feature request documentation

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Aug 3 15:34:26 CEST 2005

Hello,

On 08/03/05 16:17, Klaus Darilion wrote:

> Hi!
>
> It would be nice to have a list of all functions inside openser (core
> + modules). Is it possible to autmatically generate this?
> e.g. for the core parsing the lex files, for the module functions
> parsing the sgml files

I do not believe it is that simple, but should be possible :-). It will
require a some work and maybe is better to extract the list by hand and
just keep it up-to-date afterwards.

In this respect, I started the dokuwiki page:
http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=openser_core_cookbook which is
dedicated for OpenSER core. But the list with exported functions is not
filled.

Daniel