[SR-Users] http_async_client "route_name" is what type of route?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Sep 30 02:54:01 CEST 2022

I ran into similar issues, but unfortunately don’t remember how I solved them and no longer have the config handy. I deemed http_async_client nonviable for these kinds of reasons, though that may have been a dated conclusion.

As best as I can remember—which may be not at all—my solution was to use regular request routes with the regular blocking HTTP client, suspended/resumed over mqueue + rtimer.

— Alex