[SR-Users] Question about the Secsipid module

Володимир Іванець volodyaivanets at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:58:49 CEST 2022

Hello Daniel,

Sorry for the delayed response. I can confirm that I get the "unknown
command, missing loadmodule?" error when using an empty parameter *if
(secsipid_check_identity(""))*.

And thank you for the clarification about the file with the certificate.

пн, 26 вер. 2022 р. о 19:50 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>
пише: