[SR-Users] How to hide Via and Record-Route header to external network and restore them to internal network?

Anthony Blandin anthony.blandin at airnity.com
Thu Sep 1 10:58:00 CEST 2022

Hi Community,

I have set up a SBC with Kamailio.
I am testing voice call from external network to my network and voice call from my network to external network.
When I send SIP messages to external network, I want to hide Via and Record-Route headers but when I receive replies from the external network I want to restore these Via and Record-Route headers to my network.
How to store and restore these headers in Kamailio configuration ?
Could you help on this?
Thanks

Anthony Blandin