[SR-Users] HTTP client and HTTP/2 support

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Sep 1 01:01:05 CEST 2022

> On Aug 31, 2022, at 2:21 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> quite some time ago, there was a commit on http_async_client with the
> message:
>
>    http_async_client: disable HTTP/2 multiplexing
>
> But I don't know if and how far http/2 is properly enabled/supported in
> the modules, libcurl should support it.

Thanks! I saw this too. However, there doesn’t appear to be any way to specify to any of the HTTP client modules which use CURL that an HTTP/2 connection is desired, analogous to `curl --http2`.

It’s not a tragedy; that’s what we have calls out to other languages, e.g. Python, for. Just thought I would check for the lower-hanging fruit first.

— Alex

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)