[SR-Users] consume_credentials not working on PRACK?

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Mon Oct 31 16:35:00 CET 2022

Hi Henning

> The issue probably was that the module logs an error if there are no credentials in the message.

Thank you for confirming my observation.

It's weird that only 'PRACK' are skipped as causing an error if there
are no credentials probably happens to every messages I guess, if you
didn't check for the presence of credentials with has_credentials()
before 'consuming' them.

I will revert back to remove_hf().

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden