[SR-Users] About the WITH_VOICEMAIL Subscriber message 407 issue

M S shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:06:48 CEST 2022

Check if you have,

# IP authorization and user authentication
> route[AUTH] {
>         # user authenticated - remove auth header
>         if(!is_method("REGISTER|PUBLISH"))
>             consume_credentials();
> }

This basically allows only REGISTER and PUBLISH to be authenticated by
backend server (FreeSWITCH), so you have to add SUBSCRIBE (and all other
methods that you wish to be authenticated by backend server) to this list.

Hope this helps.

--
Muhammad Shahzad Shafi
Tel: +49 176 99 83 10 85