[SR-Users] SIP routing per MSISDN

Anthony Blandin anthony.blandin at airnity.com
Mon Oct 24 17:21:27 CEST 2022

Hello,

I need to route SIP INVITE towards a specific node based on the MSISDN of the Request URI.
I saw that the dispatcher module should be able to make this with the function ds_select_dst and the algorithm "hash over request-URI user" but I don't understand how the routing is done if we can't associate the request-URI user with the destination address in the dispatcher DB.
Maybe my understanding of this module is wrong. Could you help me to achieve this?
Thanks

Anthony