[SR-Users] After changing instance type for kamailio server in aws log file is corrupted

Sammy Dominguez sammymdp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:33:24 CEST 2022

Hello guys, after changing instance type from t2 to t3a for kamailio server
in aws log(/var/log/kamailio.log) file and some other files are corrupted
and I can not touch,delete,create or anything and when kamailio start
receiving traffic it crashed.

Is there any particular reason for this? Basically on t2, they are under
/dev/sda1 and /dev/xvda. Under t3 they are nvme disks (biggest part of the
speed increase), so they are under /dev/nvme1n1.

Note: once I rollback to t2 everything is working as expected.