[SR-Users] suppress t1 timer retransmissions?

Brooks Bridges bbridges at call48.com
Tue Oct 11 00:23:04 CEST 2022

Correct.  This is an http interface for getting data, and the UAC is doing dumb things where it's sending an invite, then an ACK 2ms later, and then waiting on the response.  It never replies to the response, so the proxy retransmits several times which overloads the requesting system.

I'm trying to find a way to make t_reply() act like sl_send_reply() when sending a message and do not retransmit if it doesn't get an ACK.

Brooks Bridges
1200 S. Rogers Circle, Unit 6
Boca Raton, FL 33487
Office: 916-235-2097 Main: 888-444-1111