[SR-Users] Kamailio Developers Meeting, Nov 16-17, 2022, in Dusseldorf

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:02:40 CEST 2022

Hello,

refreshing on the upcoming Kamailio Developers Meeting for the new
members of the list or if someone missed the initial post. Soon we have
to decide if the event should take place or not, therefore announce
yourself if you plan to participate, even if it is not sure yet. We need
to have an idea about the number of possible participants to plan
accordingly.