[SR-Users] Recover call in ringing state

Devang Dhandhalya devang.dhandhalya at ecosmob.com
Wed Nov 30 19:15:34 CET 2022

Hello All

I have below setup :
SBC -> kamailio -> Media server(remote) -> web-client

Call comes from sbc to kamilio and it relays to Remote server to end user,
In Ringing state if remote server goes down then in kamailio there is any
way to Recover that ringing call like we can generate new invite for other
Remote server which is active state, for relaying call i am using
dispatcher module..

I tried with tm.cancel RPC command but it works only if the remote server
is running , when I crash the remote server at that time tm.cancel is not
generating cancel to remote server.

Please suggest if there is any other way to generate INVITE.

Regards
Devang Dhandhalya

--
* <https://www.ecosmob.com/>
*

In addition to generic
Disclaimer which you have agreed on our website, any views or opinions
presented in this email are solely those of the originator and do not
necessarily represent those of the Company or its sister concerns. Any
liability (in negligence, contract or otherwise) arising from any third
party taking any action, or refraining from taking any action on the basis
of any of the information contained in this email is hereby excluded.

*Confidentiality*
This communication (including any attachment/s) is
intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and contains information that
is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. Unauthorized reading, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. Please inform
originator if you have received it in error.

*Caution for viruses,
malware etc.*
This communication, including any attachments, may not be
free of viruses, trojans, similar or new contaminants/malware,
interceptions or interference, and may not be compatible with your systems.
You shall carry out virus/malware scanning on your own before opening any
attachment to this e-mail. The sender of this e-mail and Company including
its sister concerns shall not be liable for any damage that may incur to
you as a result of viruses, incompleteness of this message, a delay in
receipt of this message or any other computer problems.