[SR-Users] redis template config for topos module

Patrick Karton patrickarton at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:10:59 CET 2022

we are using topos with redis backend.

at first we started  using topos with db_text but we noticed too much retransmission on kamailio so we switched to redis and retransmission disappeared (80 caps 5000 concurrent calls with redis).

now above 120 caps retransmission comes time to time even if acceptable.

We use HA with 2 kamailio so we need to synchronize sessions through redis. of course there is also DMQ i think.

have you some numbers results or suggestion to go with redis or DMQ for sessions Synchronization ?

Thanks.