[SR-Users] uac_req_send() multi-process synchronization problem

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Wed Nov 30 11:18:00 CET 2022

Hello,

not sure if I fully understand the problem. But regarding another user is registered with the same IP address as a previous user, there are several mitigations.

To give two options: you could choose a really short re-registration time, you could use TCP and when you lose the connection you delete the contact.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/