[SR-Users] Setting package memory from core config

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Tue Nov 29 14:04:33 CET 2022

Hi Alex,

If I remember correctly, the problem is that you already need the package memory pool at the moment when you parse the configuration file.
So, It's a bit of a chicken and egg problem. Right now, you can only set it with a configuration parameter (and the system specific default cfg).

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://gilawa.com