[SR-Users] imc sends all messages with Content-Type: text/plain

Joey Golan joeygo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 10:30:59 CET 2022

Hello,

I'm checking the imc module and it appears that imc sends all messages with
hard-coded content type header so if client sends an
application/im-iscomposing+xml message, other clients receives the message
with content-type text/plain which is very confusing.

I think the right behavior is to take the content-type header from the
original message and use it in the messages imc sends.

Is there a workaround that might help me achieve that?