[SR-Users] RPM SPEC file differs between repo and build server

Ryan Cloherty rcloherty at cogitocorp.com
Wed Nov 16 15:57:30 CET 2022

I did see somewhere that the openSUSE build service isn't used anymore but
I thought that the correct source of RPMs was rpm.kamailio.org but that
seems like it was built with the same outdated SPEC as what I see on OBS.
Regardless of where it's being built, it seems that the SPEC file used is
quite out of date (unless I'm using the wrong source for RPMs).

Best,
Ryan