[SR-Users] Kamailio devel event starting tomorrow

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 17:23:54 CET 2022

Hello,

as some of you may know from previous announcements, a few of us meet
tomorrow and the day after in Dusseldorf at sipgate.de for a Kamailio
development event. Should anyone want to join remotely, we can make
available a video conference bridge.

Join if you want to work together to add new features to Kamailio or
help improving existing tools and documentation. It is not an event for
discussing about Kamailio or how to use it.

remotely and eventually provide the time you think you would be around
and, if you have something in mind, what you would like to work on. You
can also join if you don't have already something to work on, you can
become part of another team and help them.

You will receive privately the details of how to join the video
conference room.

Tomorrow we plan to to start the day around 10:30 Berlin time zone (UTC
+ 1), probably wrapping up around 17:00. The schedule for Thursday will
be given tomorrow once it is decided.